Friday, September 2, 2016

GOOD NEWS- MY YOUTUBE WILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN

Good news! My youtube will be back in use very shortly! I will be posting more reviews on there very shortly. I have several  products on their way from multiple companies, and even messaged wish seeing if they would like to partner with me for a review. I don't know how they would work seeing as they have more than on merchant... Maybe like an E gift card? Hopefully they'll email back and say we can work together!
  Anyway, along with my reviews i decided i'm going to start filming my The 100 Character rants so you guys can see how silly i am. It literally took an hour to write about Jasper because i kept screaming how i loved my little baby because he's so damaged (I have a thing for the damaged ones).

 I will also be going to Kings Island for Halloweekends so look forward to a video of me screaming and crying from the corn stalkers thing. I hate cornfields but need footage, and lets face it. Y'all prefer to watch an idiot be scared than a random rant.

Peace!
 Strawberry out

No comments:

Post a Comment