Monday, May 9, 2016

Getting my passport

Do you know how frustrating it is to apply for a passport? I have really bad social anxiety and fear almost all social interactions with people. Well today was my appointment to get that glorious book that lets me go to japan. Well the lady who told me what to bring completely forgot to mention that since my mother died, and my grandmother is taking care of me, we need to bring court papers saying that she has custody of me. They sent us away and told us to come back in an hour because the lady forgot to tell grandma that we needed court papers. I'm 17, i didn't think we needed anything from my legal guardian. She even told us to just bring : My Id, The application, my Birth-certificate, and cash.

So we had to come all the way back home, dig through boxes we haven't gotten into in over 2 years, then drive all the way back to the airport post office. I have never put so much work into getting something that allows me to go see another human being before.

Little rant over, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment