Saturday, May 7, 2016

Welcome to the Life of StrawBerry

Hi and welcome to the life of strawberry. To start off I might as well tell you some basic things about me. I'm 17, an American high school student, obsessed with horror movies, had a shitty childhood, and a total nerd. Not just any nerd either, i'm a weaboo.... JUST KIDDING! I am not a weaboo, but i am a huge fan of Manga, anime , and Japanese culture. I have a huge problem where I embarrass my friends when i go full on fan girl ( it happens a lot. ) . So never take me to a con or we may have a problem. I love conventions. They're just amazing.

Well, anyway, that just a little about me for my first ever blog post. Hopefully the next post will be way more entertaining than this one.

PEACE! Strawberry out.


( I acknowledge i'm weird. please dont judge me. LOL! )

No comments:

Post a Comment