Sunday, June 26, 2016

my first week in japan

this is really lame, but im kinda sad ive already been here a week. that means i go home in 5 weeks! I'm not ready for that.  I'm just getting used to everything here.  It took me a week to get used to being called  かわいい (kawaii- cute) over ever little thing I do (including reading books meant for children and studding when I attempt Japanese ). Plus I'm still adjusting to how shy the guys are here! I took a picture with a guy in my class , then someone yelled something in Japanese and he took of yelling ばか (baka-idiot,fool,goofball) at them. It's such a change from American guys, but a good change.

I've made a few friends here, none of them speak English except Rose. She's American like me! She went to the mall with me and けおと (keito - my host sister who speaks English ) and we had a blast. I taught her how to take pictures of cute guys (without them knowing.... don't judge. We deleted it later. We just wanted to use it as reference so we weren't pointing at them and whispering at our table),  we had ice cream, walked around the Disney Store (yes. I am 17 and still live disney.) And the ninja store.

This first week flew by. I hope the next five don't .

No comments:

Post a Comment