Friday, June 24, 2016

Purr packs review


 

I've been so busy with preparations for japan i have forgotten to write a review for 3 products. I haven't even posted videos for 2 of them yet. Todays written review ( If i only do one) will be about a subscription box called purrpacks. 

 

After my package arrived i noticed the heart under my name! I don't know if everyone go that or just me but i absolutely loved it. I'm a sucker for anything that catches an audiences attention and that caught mine. 
 

Packaging : The box of course was just that, a box. But it had what some of my other reviews did not, character. It had the kawaii ( cute)  cat and stamps, plus it has my name handwritten on the box. To me that makes it seem a bit more personal for some reason!  Inside, all of the toys and treats that were sent were buried under blue grass like stuff that made it both adorable and made sure everything wasn't moving around to much during transportation .It also made it impossible for me to tell what i had received before i opened the box. 
5/5 stars

 

Shipping: As you can see in the picture above PurrPacks offered priority mail 2 day shipping on their boxes. If you read any of my past blogs you know i am in love with 2 day shipping. so that gave them a 5/5 stars on this front. 

 

 

Quality: Inside the box was a lot of products, meaning that what was said on the site is true. You get way more than you pay for. The box was like it was advertised ( A box made for cats, Not humans.) and i completely loved it. Since this box stayed true to what it said i'm  giving it another 5/5 stars. 

 

 

 

 

So , for the first time on this blog , i am awarding a product a 15/15 stars!

 

Peace!
Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment