Saturday, July 16, 2016

My 18th birthday

         I recently celebrated my 18th birthday here in japan. We didnt have a huge party, but it felt like my birthday would have been back home. We had a nice dinner with everyone at the table together. They sang happy birthday to me, in English, and we even had a birthday cake.


                     My host mom went out in the rain to get my cake. She went above and beyond for me. She's so patient and loving, i couldnt ask for anything better. I'm sad i'll be leaving soon. 
My host sister Kate (けいと) wrote me a beautiful letter for a present, and my mom bought a universal studios gift pass! They did so much for me. I cried then, and teared up now just thinking about my sisters letter.

Im going to cry so much when i leave. its not fair im only here six weeks. I'll miss you all so much. I LOVE YOU KEITO, HIRARI, EMA AND OKAASAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment