Monday, July 11, 2016

The Pokemon Expo center, Osaka Japan

Sunday, my host family and I ventured out to the Pokemon expo center in Osaka Japan.
 I have never seen anything like this in the United States, so i didn't know what to expect. I was kind of scared that it wouldn't live up to my expectations. Fortunately, it was more than i could hope for!  The Pokemon Expo gym was pretty large compared to what i was expecting. It had a lot of small Pokemon you could choose from, it also had some pretty large ones!

If this would have been in America i have a feeling there would be a lot more teenagers ( and most likely college students) visiting here! But, here in Japan Pokemon ( and Anime) are more for kids or "boys" as my host mom says. The only adults I seen in the store where there shopping with their children :( 


Being the huge dork that I am I had to pose with the HUGE Pikachu they had out for display. It was just to cute not to do it.













Oh yeah! We even posed with the Pokeball! I know this isn't my sister type of thing so i'm so grateful she went along with my crazy plans! 

The pokemon center was and still is the only place I have spent more than $15 USD on something. I'm so glad i did it though, my cousin is going to love what i got her! 

Anyway, There's a crappy jump cut edit video on my youtube if anyone wants to see more of the Pokemon Expo Gym! Ill link it, my Instagram and facebook below! 

Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/xStrawBerryx17

Instagram:
www.instagram.com/_xstrawberryx_/

Pokemon Expo Gym Youtube video:
https://youtu.be/mMKVZJ8rB_A

No comments:

Post a Comment