Monday, July 25, 2016

Universal Studios Japan

As i've said before, my host mother bought me a gift pass to Universal Studios Japan as a birthday present. We went 2 days ago and i still haven't recovered from all the fun we had! USJ was an abosluely breath taking place. I mean, it was for me anyway. I've never seen holllywood or Orlando so USJ was something new to me.
   I had such an amazing time. I wore my sister and friend out and it was so funny. I thought i killed them!

  Apparently when you're a park junkie ( Yes, i love roller coasters so much ill even have a title with the word junkie in it.) you have a higher tolerance for walking and waiting in long lines. We waited 2 and a half hours for the harry potter ride.. and i hated it. THOSE DAMN SPIDERS SCARED ME. My sister on the other hand, loved hearing me scream my ass off when the strobe lights hit us showing me the terrifying spider that was barely 3 feet away.

   Even though they laughed at me for the spiders, We all had the same reaction to jurrasic park. I even have the photo somewhere ( This was accidentally saved as a draft and not completed while i was in japan. the photo is currently in a suitacase and i will scan it as soon as i unpack). The three of us all have different facial expressions, but we all screamed. My friend looked like she was terrified of heights, my sister like she was waiting for the water to hit us ( and about 2K worth of cameras in our bag) and i was scared because of the damn T rex that was above our heads.

  After we rode everything we possible could, we did what any normal teens would do. We celebrated the release of Pokemon go with an hour of pokemon hunting at USJ. I never had so much fun in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment