Friday, July 22, 2016

My last day at Yuhigaoka high school

I never realized how close my last day was. It feels like i've only been here a few days! There's no way i've been here five weeks already! It's just doesn't feel possible... Unfortunately it is though. Yesterday was my last day of school. You have no idea how much it hurt after the final bell rang and we cleaned the classroom one last time.
  My amazing class ( 2-6 ) had a party for me even though i've only been here for a short time i've grown so attached to them.

 I love my entire class ( No, this is not all of them. Some had club!) . I'm so grateful i've met all of them. Everyone was so kind and patient with me.  


 Tairo and shimada ( Left)
      Tairo and I  ( right)


During my time in school the teachers made it a point to make me work with different groups! Im grateful they did that, if they didn't I would have never met Tairo and Shimada ( I seriously hope they spelled their names right). Tairo has helped me learn so many words in japanese. Shimada is my life line during Caligraphy and gym class! I couldn't imagine having to survive class without her. I love you both! I hope we will meet again!














RunRin and I^
                                                        Ganchan->


I feel so bad for him, He had to sit next to the American who knew no Japanese! He was kind of forced into associating with me. I hope he doesn't hate me because of that! He's such an amazing person! I wish i would have known he liked basketball before i gave him baseball cards as Omiyage!! Please don't hate me because i'm completely incompetent when it comes to speaking Japanese!


YamaGuchi sensei, my homeroom and biology teacher!




 Everyone of you have been so kind to me even though i am absolutely terrible at speaking Japanese. For many of you, I was the first foreigner  you have ever met. I hope i didn't ruin your ideas about Americans! I promise we're not all weird and in love with anime.

  Thank you all so much for the past month. You all made it so i didn't want to leave and go back to America. unfortunately I have to, my visa is going to expire.

I've grown to care for everyone                                                           of you. I hope you don't forget me                                                       when i'm gone. THANK YOU SO
                                                      MUCH 2-6 FOR EVERYTHING.



















No comments:

Post a Comment